Single-Screen™ Shale Shaker Screen Technology
Patent Pending Composite Frame Technology
Patent Pending Composite Single-Screen line of Shale Shaker Screens
FP CanMechanica™ offers a comprehensive line of replacement shaker screens that combine multiple mesh sizes with our patented composite frame technology to provide higher throughput and longer life. Available for M‑I SWACO, NOV/Brandt shaker brands, the exclusive line of long-lasting composite screens optimizes solids control efficiency to reduce costs and waste volumes for any targeted formation and drilling application.
Mesh sizes for any solids control challenge
Our ultra-durable, API-compliant composite screens are available in a broad range of mesh grades.
By combining a wide variety of mesh sizes with composite screen technology, FP CanMechanica™ provides operators the flexibility of selecting the most cost-effective mesh without compromising screen life or higher throughput capacity.
- Single-Screen™ increases the processing area of the shaker deck
- Single-Screen™ composite screens weigh 1/3 that of traditional, metal screens and substantially less then MI-SWACO Composite Screen Technology, as Single-Screen™ technology does not require internal steel reinforcements to keep its strength.
- Single-Screen™ resist corrosion which play a major effect on traditional screens
- Single-Screen™ are substantially lighter then other screens on the market, however due to our Patented manufacturing technique, the rigidity is not lost at any point on the screen. Which Prevents:
- Flexing at the center of the screen, which creates pooling of fluid on the edge of the screen
- Reduces screen wire flex in the center of the deck enhancing product life
- Increase Screen utilization, as fluid can move across the entire screen
- Lowest level of by pass of any screen on the market
- Lower Screen Replacement Costs
- Increased Solids Control Efficiency
- Single-Screen™ can be used on Drying Shakers
- Single-Screen™ can be used on Bead Recovery units
Dual-Screen ™ accomplish every goal that can be achieved by fine shaker screen operation.
- Patent Pending Composite Frame Design
- Increased usable area Vs. Traditional Screens
- Substantially longer operational life
- Replacement composite screens available for MI-Swaco, NOV/Brandt and other shakers
FP CanMechanica™ has spared no expense when it came time to manufacture our screens. The video to the right shows our manufacturing processes for our chassis.